Entry # 1022 has returned 1 entry
’Ahwééh bee yishdlį́hígíí bikáá’ ’adání bikáá’ dah yish’ááh.coffee 3-with 3-1-drink.P-NOM table 3-on up 3-1-put.SRO.U
Whenever I finish drinking coffee I place it (the cup) on the table.
- Perfective (P) (yi, ni, si, yi-∅)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- yishdlą́ drink itfind in Navajo Verb Modeslook up conjugationhide conjugation ▾show conjugation ▸
- Usitative (U)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- -ee by means offind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon
- -káá’ on, on top offind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon