Entry # 1006 has returned 1 entry
’Áádę́ę́’ nánísdzáago łį́į́’ bá nida’deeshjoł.from.there 1-return.P-GO horse 3-for pl-1-set.out.NCM.F
When I come back from there, I am going to feed the horses.
- Perfective (P) (yi, ni, si, yi-∅)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- náníshdááh returnfind in Navajo Verb Modes
- Future (F)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- ndaashjooł set piles outfind in Navajo Verb Modes
- -dę́ę́’ from a general location or point in space or time, also out of, off offind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon