Entry # 450 has returned 1 entry
Shi’éé’ kin bikáá’dóó hadah (or bidah, ’adah) ’ahé’ah.1-clothes house 3-on-from areal-downward 3-1-toss.FFO.P
I dropped my clothes down one after another from the top of the house.
- ’adah downward from a heightfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- -káá’ on, on top offind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon
- -dóó from a specific location or point in space or timefind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon
- Perfective (P) (yi, ni, si, yi-∅)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- ’ahish’áád toss awayfind in Navajo Verb Modes