Entry # 127 has returned 1 entry
Chidí bąąh dah sitání bąąh dah shishtįįh ńt’éé’ ’ił adaagizí doo ’éí da lá.car license plate 3-1-put. I SSO past Sup-with screw neg that neg Disc.
I started to put the license plate on my car when I found out I had the wrong kind of nut and bolt (or screws).bookmark
- -ąąh on, besidefind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon
- dah up at an elevation, off, static, holdingfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- ńt’éé’ relates to past timefind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- -ił withfind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon
- doo --- da frame to negativize verbs and phrasesfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon