Your search for the verb naashnish work
has returned 3 entries
Da’ ’ałní’ní’ą́ąjį’ tł’óo’di nishínílnish?Q noon-until outside-at 2-work.P
Did you work outside up to noon?
- da’ particle for yes/no questionsfind in Navajo Questions Lexicon
- Perfective (P) (yi, ni, si, yi-∅)
- naashnish work
- ’ałní’ní’ą́ąjį’ noon-untilfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- yes/no question
- -jį́’ up to, as far asfind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon
- -di atfind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon
’Adą́ą́dą́ą́’ísh tł’óo’di nanilnishgo nee ’ałní’ní’ą́?yesterday-Q outside-at 2-work.CI-GO 2-with noon
Yesterday were you working outside up to noon?