Your search for the adverb V-hah, hahí fast, quick
has returned 6 entries
’Ahbínídą́ą́’ t’óó ’ahodiyeeshdláałgo biniinaa ’ólta’di doo hah níyáa da.morning-past with pretend-1-move.Prog-GO 3-because school-at NEG quickly 1-go.P NEG
I was late getting to school this morning because I dilly-dallied on the way.
- ’ahbínídą́ą́’ this morningfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- -dą́ą́’ past time
- t’óó withfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- -niinaa because of, on account of
- -di at
- hah, hahí fast, quickfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- doo --- da frame to negativize verbs and phrasesfind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
Kintahdę́ę́’ hahí néínídzáá lá.town-from quickly 2-return.P DISC
You came back from town quickly I see.