Your search for the adverb V-’ániidígo recently, not long ago
has returned 9 entries
Chidí kǫ́ǫ́ ndaajeehígíí t’áá ’ániidígo dahodeezlįįd.car here 3-run.pl.I-COMP just recently pl-3-become.P
Shikee’ ’ániidígo biniinaa shikee’ bąąh tó’diisool.1-shoe recently because 1-foot 3-on 3-blister.form.P
KinŁánídi ’ííníshta’ ńt’éé’ ’áádóó t’áá ’ániidígo ’áadi náánísdzáá ńtéé’ ’ééhosisya’ lá.Flagstaff-in 1-study.P past and.then just recently there-at 1-return.P past 1-get.hazy.P disc
I was young I went to school in Flagstaff but I returned there recently to find that I’m so hazy about things that I barely recognize the place.
Ániid iiyą́ą́ ’áko ndi t’ah dichin nisin.Recently 1-eat.P even then still 3-hungry 1-want.NI
I recently ate even then I am still hungry.
- ’ániidígo recently, not long agofind in Navajo Adverb Lexicon
- Perfective (P) (yi, ni, si, yi-∅)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- ’áko ndi even so, even thenfind in Navajo Conjunction Lexicon
- -t’ah in a recess, pocket or enclosed space, undercover
- Neuter Imperfective (NI)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- nisin think, wantfind in Navajo Verb Modes
Naalyéhé bá hooghandi tł’oh hániikai ńt’éé’ ’áníídí yee’ ’ásdįįd lágo ’áadi niikai.trading.post-at hay 1dpl-go.pl.P past recently very 3-disappear.P DISC-GO there 1dpl-go.pl.P
We went to the trading post after hay only to find that the supply had just run out.