Entry # 1027 has returned 1 entry
Sitsóí ’ólta’góó dah diigháahgo ła’ béeso baa yish’ááh.1-grandchild school-toward up 3-start.to.go.I-GO some money 3-to 3-1-give.SRO.U
When my grandchild leaves for school, I usually give him/her some money.
- Imperfective (I) (∅, ni, si, yi-∅)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- dishááh start to gofind in Navajo Verb Modes
- Usitative (U)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- yish’aah move it, handle it (SRO)find in Navajo Verb Modes
- -góó to, toward, along, on, with a numeral it indicates a datefind in Navajo Postposition Lexicon